A simple solution that helps get results for your business
Visa Incentive cards make it easier than ever for businesses to reward, motivate, and recognize – while giving recipients the power of choice.
Visa Incentive cards can be used as a thank you for a job well done, to motivate employees to exceed sales quotas, or as a special giveaway to retain your best customers. Innovative, quick and convenient; Visa Incentive cards are a cost-efficient solution for rebate programs, consumer promotions, employee rewards and trade incentives.
Why choose Visa Incentive cards?
Visa Incentive cards are more cost-effective, convenient, and flexible than traditional incentives like cash, cheques, travel, and merchandise.1 Plus, recipients enjoy the power to select the reward they want, when they want it.
They're also welcome everywhere Visa cards are accepted, and they eliminate the inconvenience of having to cash a cheque or complete additional steps in the fulfillment process.
Benefits of the Visa Incentive card include:
- Reduced costs and increased efficiency
- Flexibility to create multiple custom programs designed to drive specific behaviors
- Enhanced brand loyalty
- Ability to distribute cards on the spot
Make it your own
Visa Incentive cards can be co-branded with the names and logos of up to two affinity partners and customized with your own marketing message.
Visa Incentive cards can be used for:
- Rebates to thank loyal customers
- Consumer promotions for special events, giveaways or awards
- Employee rewards to recognize accomplishments, help improve performance, foster teamwork or give a gift
- Trade incentives to motivate dealers, distributors, brokers, and other third parties to sell your products and services.
Visa Incentive cards can help you develop an attractive, easy-to-administer card-based rebate program that increases sales while reducing costs and building awareness of your business. They are a cost-effective alternative to time-consuming, paper-based rebate cheques and they can improve program efficiency and distribution. Visa Incentive cards can:
- Motivate purchases and drives sales
- Streamline distribution of rebates and lowers related costs
- Offer choice and value to customers
- Provide an opportunity to promote a custom marketing message
- Build brand awareness with each card usage
Visa Incentive cards are an effective, easy-to-administer promotional solution for driving customer excitement and appreciation, while creating results for your business. You can offer a number of promotional programs-from automobile test drives to new product trials-designed to influence customer behavior. Plus, they're flexible and faster to execute than traditional promotional rewards. Common uses include:
- Automobile test drives
- New product trials
- Sweepstakes-based incentives
- Subscription-based incentives (such as cable television or mobile phone subscriptions)
- Customer goodwill and appreciation programs
- Tradeshow traffic builders
Visa Incentive cards can help your business foster employee loyalty and increase employee motivation and satisfaction. They're a flexible, scalable solution for diverse types of employee reward programs, from milestone rewards to sales performance recognition. Common uses include:
- Holiday or other special occasion gifts
- Sales awards
- Service awards for recognizing employee tenure
- Performance recognition
- Employee referrals
- Sales referrals
Visa Incentive cards can be an effective tool for motivating dealers, distributors, brokers, and sales professionals. Common program uses include awards for sales of specific products or hitting volume milestones. Visa Incentive cards can be used to:
- Increase overall sales/purchase volume
- Push a particular product or line
- Encourage new product training
- Launch new products
Leading Worldwide Automotive Manufacturer Drives Performance and Efficiency
The Visa Incentive card was instrumental in helping a leading worldwide automotive manufacturer build its brand, while reducing costs and improving administrative efficiency. Not only did over 98% of its salespeople express a preference for the Visa Incentive card, the company also realized these impressive results:
- Replaced more than 100,000 cheques annually
- Saved more than 4,700 hours of processing cheques
- Reduced incentive program costs by more than 30%
- Reduced payment delivery time by more than 2 weeks
- Increased performance in multi-line dealers by 10-20%
How do customers and employees benefit from a Visa Incentive card?
Recipients of a Visa Incentive card will enjoy the freedom to reward themselves with what they want, when they want, wherever Visa cards are accepted. They receive convenient and immediate access to funds and get protection through Visa’s Zero Liability2 policy, so their card is more secure than cash or cheques.